An aerial image of recolored fields during harvest time, this photo of wheel-marked terrain creates a collage of grays and amethysts in an inimitable way.
National Resources Defense Council
5% of garment at retail will contribute to the The Natural Resources Defense Council, who works to safeguard the earth - its people, its plants and animals, and the natural systems on which all life depends.
[Eiwil is not affiliated with the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) or its programs; we have chosen to donate to the NRDC's environmental campaigns with permission and encourage your consideration to take action in protecting our planet.]
An additional 5% at retail will support participating eiwil artists.
South Bay Salt Pond Restoration Project
An additional $1 will contribute to The South Bay Salt Pond Restoration Project, the largest tidal wetland restoration project on the West Coast. When complete, the project will restore 15,100 acres of industrial salt ponds to a rich mosaic of tidal wetlands and other habitats.
- One of a kind, local artist photo
- Hand-placed imagery and garment assembly
- Lightweight year round weight
- Traditional fit for fashion or work out
- Set-in, full length sleeve
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem
- Soft fleece-lined
- Machine wash
- Assembled in USA
- 'Cooling' hydrophobic poly fabric great for athletic purposes
- Organic dyes used
- UV resistant, anti-microbial material
- Purchase supports local artist community and environmentally-minded charity